Here are a few things to keep in mind while making plans to come enjoy the weekend of music in our beautiful park.
- Picture ID is required for admittance to the park.
- Kids are welcome with their parents.
- Carpools and weekend camping is encouraged as parking is limited.
- Always place something between your bare bottom and any surface, so bring a towel.
- NO CAMERAS. While you are welcome to have your cell phone with you, please don’t take pictures of anyone. The best way to enjoy your time at our rustic paradise is to leave your phone in the car, and make memories with your mind.
- We have “Peasant Food Manifesto” and “Mocha Motion” food trucks on site for the convenience of our visitor and members, as well as Fenix Face & Body Art for temporary tattoos and body painting, massage therapists, and our Nudestrom’s Bare Essentials Store for snacks and souvenirs, while the vendors may take credit cards, the park does not have an ATM, so bring cash!
- The 520 bridge across Lake Washington will be closed this weekend, so keep in mind that traffic might be heavier on I-90.
Let’s have a great family friendly time…..Naturally!